Killer Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for clan members to post stuff and hang out when not playing CA =D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cabin Fever Day

Go down 
+2
sklpper
sasukeuzi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sasukeuzi
Corporal
Corporal
sasukeuzi

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm

once again since i am not an administrator i hav to put this somewhere else(SKIPPER).sasukeuzi here bringing u guys an update.on august 14th on a saturday we will take a break from clan warring. on this day i will be getting members of our clan and fireteaming cabin fever.i want to get members from our clan and try to get thru cabin fever extreme.sign up here to enter our team on saturday.the time will be given out later when to play.thats all for now and Sasukeuzi OUT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/chang148
sklpper
Corporal
Corporal
sklpper

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 pm

OMG IM SO SORRY. I don't know how to make you admins. -_- nevermind, I'll give some of you my Veteran's forum account and you can access the stuff from there.

Sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
sasukeuzi
Corporal
Corporal
sasukeuzi

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:56 pm

oooook.but u up for cabin fever day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
warhawk7

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 pm

im up for it Smile
Back to top Go down
sklpper
Corporal
Corporal
sklpper

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah, count me in =D

I'm not that great in Cabin Fever, but I'm alright in Desert Thunder. =D

But a Clan Cabin Fever would be great.
Back to top Go down
sasukeuzi
Corporal
Corporal
sasukeuzi

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 pm

thx guys.try to tell the others about this.we need some spec users too.itd help a lot
Back to top Go down
sklpper
Corporal
Corporal
sklpper

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Yep, Specs with minigun and medkits = win.
I think DT is easier to conquer, I'll organise one soon.
Back to top Go down
sasukeuzi
Corporal
Corporal
sasukeuzi

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:02 pm

yea and someone in our clan should hav some turrets
Back to top Go down
ayeranthony
Recruit
Recruit
ayeranthony

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 am

im in i hope XDD cause its on my cuz b-day he plays to though so i might be on
Back to top Go down
sasukeuzi
Corporal
Corporal
sasukeuzi

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:48 pm

ok so the best way to win is following these rules
1.put 2 ppl at the front door(machine guns or assualt rifles with scopes work great)
2.set 1 person at a window with a sniper facing the incoming enemies going towards the front door(shoot a headshot at all times and go for the explosive zombies)
3.set 1 person at a door facing the barn(with machine gun or assualt rifle)
4.set 1 person at the window facing the barn with a sniper or assualt rifle with scope
5.set 2 ppl at the hole in the wall with machine gun or assualt.
6.get as many ppl with mines.when u set up mines set them somewhere else at another entrance so they dont explode and kill u.
7.ppl with specs.if u hav a turret set it up near the front door but make sure it can shoot in the main room too.if u hav meds set them up in the kitchen place near the cabinets.
8.when round 11 comes set as many mines on the basement door.if u can set a turret in the kitchen area so it can shoot the blue zombie and etc.
9.person who his at the window facing barn try to cover the window and behind to the hole in the wall and basement.
10.when the lights go out get one person from the hole in the wall and the person at the window facing outside near the main door go to the basement and turn the lights back on.report back to postions when done
11.the time will come when the zombies from above come.dont set a turret near the stairs to the roof.set it near in the middle of the main room near the front entrance room.get the person from the window near the front entrance and help the ppl at the front door.
12:also in the basement every time a round is done there should be a new weapon.when i saw it once i got a m32.
13.keep on setting mines and heal.things will be very tough after round 15.try to keep to the plan and try not to die.if any more ideas come to mind ill post it on the forum.

-Sasukeuzi OUT
Back to top Go down
ayeranthony
Recruit
Recruit
ayeranthony

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:01 pm

SAS U NERRRDDD
Back to top Go down
sasukeuzi
Corporal
Corporal
sasukeuzi

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 pm

dude the strategy has to be maintained.if broken and ppl just do everything on their own entrances will be left open and we will lose everytime
Back to top Go down
NathanRaider
Private
Private
NathanRaider

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 am

ill try and play a lil bit so sign me up
Back to top Go down
isseno

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:14 pm

i wont be able to join cause i gotta go to my mom Sad and she only has dial-up internet and i never use it...

so all i can say is good luck and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/shadowofdeathknight/
Sponsored content

Cabin Fever Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Day   Cabin Fever Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Fever Day
Page 1 of 1